Monday, May 2, 2022

The History of "Light Up The Night" Fashion Collection


I currently have several design works that I made few years ago with my Samsung tablet using ArtRage softwareThese designs now up on zazzle.com as fashion collections that I named "Light Up The Night". There are three different designs that I dedicate to this "Light Up The Night" theme. Each design has its own meaning and has one thing in common: it's full of vividly colors that stand out.


To see my complete fashion collection on Light Up The Night #1, you can watch the following commercial video:

After watching the commercial video and you are interested in seeing the details of each item that I made into a fashion collection, you can go directly to the Light Up The Night collections on Zazzle by pressing the following Zazzle logo:

If you are not familiar with Zazzle, this is a marketplace for custom made, custom order print on demand products. You simply choose a design that suits your liking, then you can apply it to a variety of available products, from t-shirts, mugs, pillows, posters, to face masks.








No comments:

Post a Comment